Hi everyone!! I am hoping you will check out this session, Getting started with serverless, from the AWS Community Day Bangladesh presentation. In the presentation, I cover what is serverless, what is Lambda, and how we can get started!
As you may or may not know, my name is Julie Elkins, and I am an AWS Training Architect at A Cloud Guru. My focus has been more on AWS training, but the more I learn about serverless, the more there is to love and get excited about!!
Serverless is changing the way we build applications. We use serverless here at A Cloud Guru, and we actually started as a totally serverless based platform.
- we break serverless into 4 characteristics
- we talk about what makes an application serverless
- we cover 3 different serverless execution models and use cases
- what is Lambda?
- we take a deeper dive into Lambda, specifically into logging, monitoring, and security
- what is an API?
- what is API Gateway?
- what are Step Functions?
- and we cover cost optimization and serverless
I hope you check out the presentation and let me know what you think! 🙂
No responses yet